All of the OuterSpaces groups rely on donations to operate. Donations allow the groups to:
- Buy food for our support groups
- Buy coffees for our one-on-ones/mentoring
- Hire out safe spaces for social events, such as pool events
- Pay for tickets to social events for youth that couldn't otherwise afford to attend
- Pay for transport for our facilitators and youth
- Purchase or make new or refurbished binders for trans youth
- Provide funding for young people to update identity documents
- Run fundraisers and secure sustainable funding
For our larger projects and initiatives, we cannot thank our supporters enough.
By credit card
Most of our groups have their own Givealittle pages, which you can use to donate with your credit card.
Regular donations make a huge difference for our work, as regular income provides us with the stability to take on bigger and more ambitious projects. You can make a regular donation by setting up an automatic payment, or by direct debit below.
By online banking
|Name:||OuterSpaces Charitable Trust|
|Number:||38 9017 0285015 02|
|Reference:||(the group you wish the donation to go towards, or leave blank)|
Direct debit forms are available on request; please contact the treasurer.
Claim your tax credits
We are a charity registered with the Charities Commission, registration number CC52399.
All donations of $5 or more may be claimed as a tax credit in NZ with your IR526, and your receipt will be issued automatically by e-mail before the end of each financial year. If you have not received your tax receipt, contact the treasurer.
Any donations placed through Givealittle will be issued their own separate tax receipts, which you can use as part of your tax credit.
Edited 11 months ago